Parappa is a character from the game Parappa the Rapper, PSASBR and PaRappa the Rapper 2 ...........but why are the characters in the games (except PSASBR) 2d and flat?Read more >
Hello!!! I finished the first game today, so I'm wondering if I should play Um Jammer Lammy first or Parappa the Rapper 2.
I'm not looking at the article pages because I don't want spoilers, which sounds a liiiiittle ridiculous for this game series, but I just wanna be surprised.
EDIT: Disregard this now! I already finished PaRappa the Rapper 2 :PRead more >
So I decided to make a blog that I update over time to review the big changes I am making on this wiki, as the new admin. The upper sections and bulletpoint are the newest; easier for reading.
- Chat room is enabled.
- Comments on pages are no longer available due to excessive vandalism.
- Colonel Noodle's page been written and updated. The comment section is something else.
- UmJammer Lammy Official Guide Book page with ALL SCANS in HQ!!
- Meiji Bubblegum's collection of Bubblegum Wrappers! Exciting!
- Desktop Accessories page created...in the works due to loads of content.
- RodneyFun Comic Collection page with all content.
- Instructor's page has been created
- Food Court's page has been created
- PaRappa The Rapper 2 Official Guide Book page with ALL SCANS in HQ!!
Read more >
I filed an adoption request on 30 June and one of the requirements is make a blog about it. A more clear one that is.
I am a big fan of the PaRappa franchise with a great respect for its creators, which made it so painful how anime oriented this wiki is. The main page was a mess and there is no one about. I thus chose to fix it all on my own.
- I am the boss on the Moshi Monsters wiki, having written most content related articles.
- I know a lot about wiki coding, allowing me to have made new templates, such as infoboxes.
- I have knowledge of how to get music on this wiki, allowing me to upload the game OSTs.
Some stuff I want to point out:
- I made the Main Page, coding, structure, templates, content.
- I wrote the article of PaRappa Mama and Sweety Banc…
ok so like... i get that we've addressed this issue on the main page itself but... what happened
why are we subject to so much vandalism... every time i come back to this wiki there's just more Shite(tm) clogging up the pages and yeah i'll clean it up (if i feel like it) but it's just super tiring and i don't understand... do these people think it's funny or something because it isn't
also who remembers the guru ant incident i had to clean that up i hope whoever made the edit in the first place knows that their sins have caught up to themRead more >
- User:Cloudass Don't vandalize, please. I want to fix this wiki.
- User:Baseballsavior2k14 Be nice, please. Bet lots of PaRappa fans love UnderTale too.
Hi, My name is Musica.Read more >
User:PepperSupremeRead more >
21. A Taste of TeriyakiRead more >
HelloRead more >
Recently, Sony introduced backwards compatibilty for the PS4. Although it doesn't support your old PS2 discs and you have to rebuy certain games that are resold on the PSN, they are upscaled to 1080p HD and have Trophies, additional enhanced features include Shareplay, Remote Play, Activity Feeds and Second Screen support for game manuals through the PS Vita or Playstation App.
It seems Sony hasn't forgotten about PaRappa and as a suprise to some, they have released PaRappa The Rapper 2! Although not aswell sold as it's predecessor, it was still a great game. All problems with latency (input lag on some new TVs) have been fixed aswell!
I for one, know many people who loved the first game but didn't even know there was a sequal!
If you haven'…
Read more >
Do you play the guitar?Read more >
sum1 pls notiss miRead more >
Should I give all of the minor songs/music (like the effectors and cutscene songs) on the soundtracks seperate articles, or should I just put them all on one page (like with Make It Sweet!)?Read more >
I'm going on a trip for a while, so I'll probably be inactive for maybe a few days, or maybe a week.Read more >