So I decided to make a blog that I update over time to review the big changes I am making on this wiki, as the new admin. The upper sections and bulletpoint are the newest; easier for reading.
- Chat room is enabled.
- Comments on pages are no longer available due to excessive vandalism.
- Colonel Noodle's page been written and updated. The comment section is something else.
- UmJammer Lammy Official Guide Book page with ALL SCANS in HQ!!
- Meiji Bubblegum's collection of Bubblegum Wrappers! Exciting!
- Desktop Accessories page created...in the works due to loads of content.
- RodneyFun Comic Collection page with all content.
- Instructor's page has been created
- Food Court's page has been created
- PaRappa The Rapper 2 Official Guide Book page with ALL SCANS in HQ!!
Read more >
I filed an adoption request on 30 June and one of the requirements is make a blog about it. A more clear one that is.
I am a big fan of the PaRappa franchise with a great respect for its creators, which made it so painful how anime oriented this wiki is. The main page was a mess and there is no one about. I thus chose to fix it all on my own.
- I am the boss on the Moshi Monsters wiki, having written most content related articles.
- I know a lot about wiki coding, allowing me to have made new templates, such as infoboxes.
- I have knowledge of how to get music on this wiki, allowing me to upload the game OSTs.
Some stuff I want to point out:
- I made the Main Page, coding, structure, templates, content.
- I wrote the article of PaRappa Mama and Sweety Banc…
- User:Cloudass Don't vandalize, please. I want to fix this wiki.
- User:Baseballsavior2k14 Be nice, please. Bet lots of PaRappa fans love UnderTale too.
User:PepperSupremeRead more >